Senior Structural Engineer
Are you a Senior Structural Engineer that has an impeccable track record in the delivery of quality designs for building structures?
At Clancy, whether individually or collectively we are guided by our values. They are the driving force of our culture, and it is important that everyone who joins us, can relate to them. Our values are:
Culture of Excellence, Respect for People and Honesty and Ethics.
We believe that these values can lead to a flourishing working relationship, not only with our clients, but internally within the Clancy organisation.
Due to our ongoing success, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to work with our team on a wide variety of exciting challenging projects. You will have a large involvement in both new build and refurbishment projects, working from early planning to end delivery phase.
Role and Responsibilities
- Deliver quality designs in a wide range of materials.
- Manage your resource pool to ensure successful outcomes.
- Carry out project design from commencement to completion.
- Manage junior Engineers and Technicians.
- Support junior Engineers in carrying out project design.
- Offer leadership, mentoring and motivation to junior engineers.
- Carry out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with ICE
- or IStructE requirements.
- Carry out thorough site investigations, complete inspections, identify issues and solve problems.
- Use UK and Euro Design codes.
- Undertake Business Development.
- AutoCAD, Tekla and Autodesk REVIT.
- BSc / B.Eng or equivalent degree from an ICE approved course
- Chartership with either Institution of Civil or Structural Engineering.
We are a unique business that recognise the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity, and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. You will also receive the following benefits:
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Offices are closed over Christmas.
- Pension contribution.
- Bi-annual performance related bonus.
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays).
- Death in service scheme.
- Income protection scheme.
- Spa Medical (medical service employee wellness program).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Mental Health First Aiders.
- Professional Membership (2 per year).
- Agile Working.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Branded PPE.
- Personal fleece and water bottle.
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV and the completed application form (see below) to our HR team at email@example.com