Senior Civil Engineer
Due to increased workload we require a knowledgeable, enthusiastic, confident leader, looking for the next step in your Civil Engineering career
Clancy Consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business. The culture at Clancy Consulting is built on our shared core values – Culture of Excellence, Respect for People and Honesty and Ethics.
Due to our ongoing success, we have a great opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to accompany our team on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects.
- Experienced team leader working with regional and national customers.
- Impeccable track record of deadline execution within various sectors of the Built Environment.
- Be a skilled producer of designs for all services required by customers.
- Building and maintaining good rapport with internal and external clients.
- Experience in production and approval of single and multi-discipline fee proposals for customer projects.
- Understanding of financial control when acting as a project manager.
- Involvement in identification and management of project risks and preparation of risk assessments.
- It is essential that you can supervise and support engineers.
- Flexible and adaptable to operate within a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience and good capabilities with AutoCAD 2D Drafting required.
- Ability and knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
- Knowledge of PDS Site Developer / Civil 3D or similar Infrastructure design software.
- Knowledge of Flow / Micro-drainage or similar hydraulic design software, TEDDS, and other industry recognised software.
We will supplement any existing skills regarding specific design software identified above for the successful candidates.
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. You will also receive the following benefits:
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Offices are closed over Christmas.
- Pension contribution.
- Bi-annual performance related bonus.
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays).
- Death in service scheme.
- Income protection scheme.
- Spa Medical (medical service employee wellness program).
- Professional Membership (2 per year).
- Agile Working.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Branded PPE.
- Personal fleece and water bottle.
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.