Intermediate/Senior Electrical Engineer
Are you an Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer?
Clancy Consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for the Best UK Consultancy.
At Clancy, whether individually or collectively we are guided by our values. They are the driving force of our culture, and it is important that everyone who joins us, can relate to them. Our values are:
Culture of Excellence, Respect for People and Honesty and Ethics.
We believe that these values can lead to a flourishing working relationship, not only with our clients, but internally within the Clancy organisation.
Due to our ongoing success, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to work with our team and be involved in the delivery of a wide range of Building Services projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Use knowledge of electrical building services (i.e., HV/LV Power, Lighting, Emergency Lighting, Lighting Control, Fire Alarms, Communication Systems, Lightning Protection, Security and Access Control etc.)
- Visit sites, complete inspections, identify issues and solve problems.
- Use knowledge of BREEAM and LEED sustainability accreditation schemes.
- Review Electrical Design Constraints.
- Budget, plan, forcast and target electrical services scope of works.
- Carry out Health & Wellbeing design, including the Well Building and/or Fitwell Schemes.
- Have a strong desire to understand Low Carbon Design principles.
- Offer leadership, mentoring and motivation to junior engineers.
- Liaise with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
- Assist with professional development and maintaining records in accordance with CIBSE requirements.
- Revit/BIM Environment.
- Coding or Scripting
- HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent certified Electrical Engineer.
We are a unique business that recognise the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity, and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. You will also receive the following benefits:
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Offices are closed over Christmas.
- Pension contribution.
- Bi-annual performance related bonus.
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays).
- Death in service scheme.
- Income protection scheme.
- Spa Medical (medical service employee wellness program).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Mental Health First Aiders.
- Professional Membership (2 per year).
- Agile Working.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Branded PPE.
- Personal fleece and water bottle.
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV and the completed application form (see below) to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org