Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Are you an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Clancy Consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
Culture of Excellence, Respect for People and Honesty and Ethics.
We believe that these values can lead to a flourishing working relationship, not only with our clients, but internally within the Clancy organisation.
Due to our ongoing success, we have a great opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to accompany our team on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Impeccable knowledge of mechanical building services / HVAC design (ie. domestic water services, ventilation, heating, cooling, renewables & sustainability)
- Ability to visit sites, complete inspections, identify issues and solve problems
- Previous involvement in reviewing Mechanical Design Constraints
- Experience in budgeting, planning, forecasting and targeting of mechanical services scope of works
- Demonstratable passion for working with Clients and fellow professionals
- Offer leadership, mentoring and motivation to engineers
- Previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process
- Be flexible and able to adapt to challenges
- IES / Revit experience would be a benefit
- BREEAM experience would be a benefit
- HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent certified Mechanical Engineer
We are a unique business that recognise the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity, and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. You will also receive the following benefits:
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Offices are closed over Christmas.
- Pension contribution.
- Bi-annual performance related bonus.
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays).
- Death in service scheme.
- Income protection scheme.
- Spa Medical (medical service employee wellness program).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Mental Health First Aiders.
- Professional Membership (2 per year).
- Agile Working.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Branded PPE.
- Personal fleece and water bottle.
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV and the completed application form (see below) to our HR team at email@example.com