Graduate/Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Due to our ongoing success, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Graduate / Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to work with our team and be involved in the delivery of a wide range of Building Services projects. The position will offer significant opportunity for continued professional development in a multidisciplinary environment.
Clancy consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
The culture at Clancy Consulting is built on our shared core values – Culture of excellence, Respect for people and Honesty and Ethics.
- HNC/HND/Degree qualification in Mechanical Building Services Engineering
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working within a consultancy environment
- Impeccable knowledge of mechanical building services / HVAC design (i.e. domestic water services, ventilation, heating, cooling, renewables, sustainability, etc)
- A good working knowledge of Autocad drawing software and ideally Autodesk Revit will be required although training will be provided to supplement existing skills.
- A good working knowledge of design software
- Ability to visit sites, complete inspections, identify issues and solve problems
- Experience in budgeting, planning, forecasting and targeting of mechanical services scope of works
- Demonstratable passion for working with Clients and fellow professionals
- Previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process
- Be flexible and able to adapt to challenges
- It is expected that candidates will be willing to be registered Members of CIBSE. Full mentoring and training will be provided in order to progress the candidate towards Eng.Tech./IEng/CEng status at the earliest opportunity.
- Passion and drive for Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Capable of dealing with a variety of issues
- Have an applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
- Organisational skills to assist with professional development and maintaining records in accordance with IMechE requirements.
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. In conjunction with your salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service
- Offices are closed over Christmas
- Pension contribution
- Bi-annual performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays)
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Membership (2 per year)
- Agile Working
- Free eye test vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Branded PPE
- Personal fleece and water bottle
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com