Experienced Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer
Are you an experienced Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer, on the lookout for a company to mentor and coach you towards Chartered status at the earliest opportunity?
Clancy Consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business. The culture at Clancy Consulting is built on our shared core values – Culture of Excellence, Respect for People and Honesty and Ethics.
Due to our ongoing success we have a great opportunity for an experienced Graduate Civil/Structural engineer to join our team. You will have a large involvement in both new build and refurbishment projects, working from early planning to end delivery phase.
You will be responsible for liaising with clients and other construction professionals throughout the design and construction process, while simultaneously working closely with the team. An important part of your role will be supporting senior engineers carrying out the project design.
- Ideally 3 years’ experience working on UK based projects.
- You will have a BSc / B. Eng or equivalent degree from an ICE approved course.
- Registered as Graduate Member of the Institution of Civil or Structural Engineers
- Conversant with AutoCAD, Tekla, REVIT, PDS Site Developer / Civil 3D, XP Solutions suite, Micro-drainage, MS Project or similar, TEDDS, and other industry recognised software, we will supplement any existing skills.
- Good knowledge of preparing structural/civil design calculations.
- Have an applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently.
- Understanding of external works and their design will be an essential prerequisite.
- Familiar with UK and Euro design codes.
- Capable to visit sites, complete inspections, identify issues and solve problems.
- Applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently.
- Passion and drive for Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Organisational skills to assist with professional development and maintaining records in accordance with ICE or IStructE requirements.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition.
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. In conjunction with your salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Offices are closed over Christmas.
- Pension contribution
- Bi-annual performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays)
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection
- Spa Medical (medical service employee wellness program)
- Professional Membership (2 per year)
- Agile Working
- Free eye test vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Branded PPE
- Personal fleece and water bottle
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to our HR team at email@example.com