This is a new and rapidly evolving sector of construction. We have been providing our growing client list with advice on this area for some time.
Some of the most important decisions at the concept of any development involves the appointment of a planning, design and cost management team. This decision is often influenced by using established teams.
We are able to provide a comprehensive range of services to assist the development of Energy projects from inception to operation.
We specialise in the provision of cost effective and coherent consultancy services for facilities including:
- Renewable Energy
- Anaerobic Digestion Plants
- Materials Recycling Facilities (MRF’s)
- Bio Diesel Conversion Plants
- Waste Transfer Stations
- Biomass Storage Facilities
- Nuclear Decommissioning
- Facility Visitor Centres
Fundamental to our approach to all projects, regardless of scale is to gain a clear understanding of the objectives and vision of Clients. We invest time and energy early on to identify opportunities and explore a range of options to arrive at an optimum solution.
The Company has developed its skills and experience in this sector as a natural evolution from the successful design and development of major industrial and process led facilities throughout the UK.
Our multi-disciplinary services include:
- Project Management of Planning and Design Process
- Alternative Site Assessment
- Design and Access Statements
- Planning Design
- Light Pollution Assessment
- Site Condition Reports
- Discharging Planning Conditions
- Full Detailed Construction Design and Specification Services for Building Envelope and External Works
- Coordination of Process Equipment into Design
- GeoEnvironmental Advice and Reports
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering