Senior Transport Planner
Are you an experienced Transport Planner looking a unique opportunity to develop your career within the industry?
Clancy consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
Due to our ongoing success, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Transport Planner to work with our team on a wide variety of exciting challenging projects, working on all aspects of traffic and transport planning, supporting our customers on a wide range of built environment developments across various sectors.
- Experienced, confident and skilled Transportation Consultant with the ability to provide effective transport planning advice on exciting projects within sectors such as commercial, healthcare, retail, education and residential developments.
- Involvement in the delivery of ongoing traffic and transportation services to our existing customers based throughout the UK
- Have an exceptional understanding of
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Passion for a customer focused approach
- Demonstrable passion for working with Clients and fellow professionals
- Previous involvement in working alongside team members in other disciplines, providing effecting transport planning solutions with a focus on sustainable schemes which are at the forefront of the firm’s design.
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. You will also receive the following benefits:
- Competitive annual holiday entitlement
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Branded PPE
- Personal fleece and water bottle
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at email@example.com