SER Structural Engineer
At Clancy Consulting we are looking for a high calibre Chartered Structural Engineer, who is SER registered? Do you have an exceptional proven track record in the delivery of quality designs for building structures?
Clancy consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
- Be able to work with Engineers and manage CAD Technicians
- It is essential that you can supervise and support engineers
- Experience in producing designs in a wide range of materials
- Must have a complete understand of building process, procurement, design management and control and interaction with other stakeholders in the construction process
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Be able to establish yourself as a key contact with other consultants and partners and to represent the company at design team meetings.
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. In conjunction with your salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- 21 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Branded PPE
- Personal fleece and water bottle
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org