Are you an experienced Structural Engineer that has an impeccable track record in the delivery of quality designs for building structures?
Clancy consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
Due to our ongoing success, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to work with our team on a wide variety of exciting challenging projects. You will have a large involvement in both new build and refurbishment projects, working from early planning to end delivery phase.
- Have a recognised engineering degree and Chartership/Near Chartership with either Institution of Civil or Structural Engineering. Excellent support will be provided as your Chartership process progresses
- Be capable of carrying out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with CIBSE requirements in order to progress to Eng.Tech./IEng/CEng status
- Impeccable track record in the delivery of quality designs in a wide range of materials
- Be able to prepare structural calculations and drawings
- Must be conversant with AutoCAD and Autodesk REVIT, however training will be provided to supplement existing skills
- Have an applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Can establish yourself as a key contact with other consultants and partners and to represent the company at design team meetings.
- Previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
- Capable to visit sites, complete inspections, identify issues and solve problems.
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. In conjunction with your salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Branded PPE
- Personal fleece and water bottle
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org