Senior Structural Engineer
We have a great opportunity for Senior Structural Engineer to join our team at our Glasgow office.
Clancy consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
- Involved in project design from commencement to completion.
- Preparing structural design calculations.
- Communicating with Technicians and supervising the production of design drawings.
- Supporting other Engineers in carrying out the project design.
- Carrying out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with ICE or IStructE requirements
- Ability to show initiative and drive and to manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Be able to establish yourself as a key contact with other consultants and partners and to represent the company at design team meetings.
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of work / life balance and how it benefits not only the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career with us.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. In conjunction with your salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- Competitive annual holiday entitlement
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at email@example.com