We have a major requirement for a high calibre REVIT Technician, on the lookout for a company to value the skills you provide?
Clancy Consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
Due to our ongoing success, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Civil and Structural REVIT Technician to accompany our team on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects.
- Have passion and drive for Digital Engineering, Building Information Modelling and innovation
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of REVIT, AutoCAD, LT. Experience of BIM Level 2 processes and protocols is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- B-TEC HNC qualification is preferred
- Must demonstrate knowledge and experience of all the common building materials and details
- Experience in preparing general arrangement and detail drawings under the guidance of engineers
- Have an applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
- Be adaptable and able to work within established standards
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. In conjunction with your salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Branded PPE
- Personal fleece and water bottle
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org