Principal Civil Engineer
We require an experienced, self-driven, confident leader, looking for the next step in your Civil Engineering career?
Clancy Consulting are a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
You will be expected to work on a variety of projects assisting teams in the design and development of major infrastructure and highway schemes. It is a vital requirement that you have worked collaboratively with colleagues’ clients and wider professional teams.
- Experienced team leader working with regional and national customers
- Impeccable track record of deadline execution within various sectors of the Built Environment
- Must have the ability to influence development and infrastructure master-planning using knowledge of Highways Act 1980, Water industry Act 2004, Land Drainage Act, New Roads and Street works Act, and other statutory Instruments will be required.
- Be a skilled producer of designs for all services required by customers
- Must be fully conversant with AutoCAD, PDS Site Developer / Civil 3D, XP Solutions suite, Micro-drainage, MS Project or similar, TEDDS, and other industry recognised software
- Building and maintaining good rapport with internal and external clients
- Experience in production and approval of single and multi-discipline fee proposals for customer projects
- Understanding of financial control when acting as a project manager
- Involvement in identification and management of project risks and preparation of risk assessments
- It is essential that you can supervise and support engineers
- Flexible and adaptable to operate within a rapidly changing environment
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. You will also receive the following benefits:
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Office closure over Christmas holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Branded PPE
- Personal fleece and water bottle
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at email@example.com