We are currently looking for a Office Manager on a fixed term contract.
As the Office Manager your role will be to provide typing and administrative support to the Engineers. You should have fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills, be a good communicator both written and verbally and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook which are used in conjunction with a bespoke management database system FMP (training for which will be provided). This is a busy role that requires attention to detail and you to be organised and able to prioritise your workload effectively to meet deadlines.
- Audio/copy typing of reports and general correspondence
- Monthly invoicing
- Using the bespoke management database system
- Responding to email requests / providing support and assistance to Divisional Director and Engineers
- Dealing with telephone queries, taking messages or transferring calls to appropriate individuals
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Scheduling appointments
- Organising and maintaining files (electronic / paper)
- Responding to client and colleague enquiries
- Completing forms in accordance with company procedures
- Ensuring ISO 9001 and IS0 14001 are adhered to
- Utilise the bespoke management database system
- Developing and implementing administrative systems
- Routine clerical and administrative tasks
- Assisting with client services, BD and networking for Divisional Directors
- Work and communicate with other offices as the needs arises
We are proud to have been included in the Building Good Employer guide 2017.
We recognise that by having a diverse workforce we can benefit from a wide and knowledgeable team.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We encourage and nurture them through their career. We also recognise that everyone will experience challenges in their lifetime and as a business we look to support our staff and manage each situation individually to ensure they receive the support and time needed.
Please send your CV with current salary to Annabelle Harrison, HR Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or Clancy Consulting Ltd, Dunham Court, 2 Dunham Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4NX