Senior/Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
This a key role within our Reading office and you will be required to represent the company at client meetings.
You will be involved in the delivery of a wide range of Building Services projects including detailed design, performance specification, condition surveys, design audits and supporting the Associate.
- Design of complete HVAC package
- Review of Mechanical Design constraints
- Mechanical services package tender review for contractors
- Preparation of mechanical engineering calculations in support of system design
- Site attendance and surveys
- Budgeting, planning, forecasting and targeting of mechanical services scope of works
- Heat load calculations, air ducts sizing, chilled water pipes sixing and all requirements for HVAC
- Represent Clancy Consulting at client meetings
The remuneration package will reflect the experience of the successful candidate and that the position has the potential to be a key role in our continuing development.
We are proud to have been included in the Building Good Employer guide 2017.
We recognise that by having a diverse workforce we can benefit from a wide and knowledgeable team.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We encourage and nurture them through their career.We also recognise that everyone will experience challenges in their lifetime and as a business we look to support our staff and manage each situation individually to ensure they receive the support and time needed.
Please send your CV with current salary to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at email@example.com or Clancy Consulting Ltd, Dunham Court, 2 Dunham Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4NX