An exciting opportunity to join our HR team in the Altrincham office.
Where you will provide support to the HR team with day to day administration and various projects such as HR admin, recruitment, training, employee relations.
- Provide a professional customer service
- Assisting offices with their recruitment needs through liaison with Linked in and Agencies
- Preparing payroll
- Maintain HR files for all employees, both electronically and hard copy
- Provide cover for reception and complete ad hoc administration duties
- Ensure complex queries are forwarded to HR Advisor/Director
- Ensure compliance with all HR procedures
- Preparing documentation for starters and leavers
- Ensure all new starter and leaver documentation is completed and up to date for their personal file and electronic
- Ensure overtime has been approved
- Provide general office administration as and when required to other administration departments.
- Process any checks required
- Check and upload pension information to provider
- To monitor employee population with regards to age and length of service ensuring all long service awards and announcement are identified
We are proud to have been included in the Building Good Employer guide 2017.
We recognise that by having a diverse workforce we can benefit from a wide and knowledgeable team.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We encourage and nurture them through their career. We also recognise that everyone will experience challenges in their lifetime and as a business we look to support our staff and manage each situation individually to ensure they receive the support and time needed.
Please send your CV with current salary to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or Clancy Consulting Ltd, Dunham Court, 2 Dunham Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4NX