Graduate Electrical Engineer
Are you a Graduate Electrical Engineer, on the lookout for a company to mentor and coach you towards Chartered status at the earliest opportunity?
Clancy Consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
Due to our ongoing success we have a great opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Engineer to join our team. You will have a large involvement on the full range of projects in the office.
An important part of your role will be supporting senior engineers carrying out the project design. You will be responsible for liaising with clients and other construction professionals throughout the design and construction process, while simultaneously working closely with the team.
- Master or Bachelors degree in Building Services Engineering or SVQ HNC in Electrical Engineering/ Building Services Engineering
- Registered Members of IET/CIBSE
- Knowledge of Electrical Building Services and design
- Conversant with AutoCAD, Tekla and Autodesk REVIT, we will supplement any existing skills
- Experience of Hevacomp and IES would be beneficial but is not essential
- Good knowledge of preparing design calculations and drawings
- Applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
- Passion and drive for Engineering
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Capable of dealing with a variety of issues, may need some supervision
- Organisational skills to assist with professional development and maintaining records in accordance with CIBSE requirements in order to progress towards IEng and CEng requirements.
- Highly motivated, looking to learn new skills as well as enhance their existing abilities
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. In conjunction with your salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- 21 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Office Closure over Christmas Period
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at email@example.com