Experienced Graduate Civil Engineer
Do you have 2-3 years experience in Civil Engineering? Are you on the lookout for a company to mentor and coach you towards Chartered status at the earliest opportunity?
Clancy Consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
Due to our ongoing success, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Graduate Civil Engineer to accompany our team on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects.
- Ideally 3 years’ experience working on UK based projects.
- You will have a BSc / B.Eng or equivalent degree from an ICE approved course
- Must be conversant with AutoCAD, REVIT and WinDes, desirable but not essential
- Practice of preparing design calculations and drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills to assist with professional development and maintaining records in accordance with ICE or IStructE requirements.
- Passion and drive for Civil Engineering
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Experience in project design from inception to completion
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. In conjunction with your salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Branded PPE
- Personal fleece and water bottle
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org