Are you a Credit Controller looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Due to continued growth we have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our existing team at our Altrincham office.
Clancy Consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
You must be able to work on your own initiative, highly organised and can build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in running credit reports on new clients
- Ability to use your initiative in dealing with problems that arise with debts and resolving them by liaising with internal and external clients
- Previous involvement in collecting outstanding overdue debt
- Experience in collection of outstanding overdue debt by telephone and email in a professional manner
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. You will also receive the following benefits:
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Personal fleece and water bottle
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV with current s to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at email@example.com
Closing date 27th September