Commercial Assistant (Liverpool or Manchester)
To provide administrative support on legal documentation to Commercial Director.
- Comparing and drafting legal appointment and warranty documents
- Typing and drafting correspondence relating to appointments and warranty documents
- Proof reading documentation
- Amending documents
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Archiving files
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- Assisting Director with the negotiations of appointment and warranty documents
- Assisting Director in liaising with client appointed solicitor
- Co-ordinating the engrossment of legal documents
- Assisting Director with litigation process for debt recovery and claim actions in terms of document collations and reviews
We are proud to have been included in the Building Good Employer guide 2017.
We recognise that by having a diverse workforce we can benefit from a wide and knowledgeable team.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We encourage and nurture them through their career. We also recognise that everyone will experience challenges in their lifetime and as a business we look to support our staff and manage each situation individually to ensure they receive the support and time needed.
Please send your CV with current salary to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at email@example.com or Clancy Consulting Ltd, Dunham Court, 2 Dunham Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4NX