State of the Art, Pioneering Technology
Article posted on: 30th January 2015
Clancy Consulting Ltd is working with “Adaptive Technology” provider ATEL to deploy their state of the art infrastructure platform in the roll out programme of HB Villages developments, the leading provider of bespoke property supported living.
Adaptive Technologies is an electrical infrastructure, which is intentionally designed to be adaptable for whatever needs are required to be installed on an individual basis, therefore delivering the best functionality for the user Client.
This journey begins when the Client’ s needs are individually assessed, from this, a specifically designed package is then provided. This approach reduces care costs and has positive outcomes for health, wellbeing; with an added benefit of the reduction in individuals having unplanned hospital or residential care admissions.
The product is a comprehensive and integrated adaptive technology platform that is designed and deployed on an individual need basis and not a one size fits all strategy to suit the user Client’ s needs. The system uses and integrates a mixture of technologies including:
• Adaptive lighting (Lutron Rhythm / Level Control)
• Movement sensors (inc. fall detection, epilepsy pad’ s etc.).
• Adaptable Toilet Provision – “Clos-o-Mat”
• Biometric readers / access controls/ assistance alarms inc. my Amie Pendants.
• Tunstall Warden Call
• Moisture sensors
• Security (inc. Intruder Alarm)
• Fire Alarm
• Data / WiFi
• Environmental Controls / Home Automation
• Utility Monitoring and Control
• U Drain
• Electronic Shower Controls