Utility assessments and appraisals are a key part of our Land Development and Pre-Planning support services.
We regularly advise Clients on procurement strategies, including the use of Alternative Providers [who can provide substantial utility savings] and the use of multi-lay Contractors who will undertake all the necessary utility operations under one banner.
We provide support across all sectors and for all project stages whether they are new projects, extensions to existing developments or maintenance improvements.
We will also undertake the feasibility, design and procurement of both foul and surface water drainage networks including the inclusion of Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems [SUDS] and inclusion of all associated structures including outfalls, headwalls etc.
Our services include:
- Developing utility strategies including the consideration of renewable sources
- Undertaking utility feasibility studies and assessments
- Assessing development or building demand and power usage requirements against available capacities
- Liaising and challenging suppliers regarding network capacity and supply costs
- Assessing network constraints and capacities