Clancy Consulting have been operating in partnership with PM PROjEN for over 10 years. Their experienced Process team have worked closely with our Civil/Structural engineers on numerous front end studies and live projects.
The main strengths of the collaboration lay in batch manufacturing especially primary pharmaceutical, fine chemicals, food and agro chemicals. With further expertise in the fields of the fuel storage, biotechnology, bulk chemicals, chloro-alkali and polymers sectors and in utility generation and distribution.
The process engineering department also provide much of the expertise and support for consultancy services including HAZOP (qualified HAZOP chairpersons), Functional Safety/SIL Determination, ATEX/DSEAR, Buncefield Compliance and IPPC.
Typical deliverables from the Process Section include:
- Process Flow Diagrams/P&IDs
- Front End Design
- Overall Process design elements
- Heat and Mass Balances
- Data gathering
- Process Equipment Data Sheets and Specifications
- Material of Construction Specification
- Process Control Philosophies
- Process Safety Studies
- Hazardous Area Classifications
- LOPA studies
- Hazard Identification
- Relief stream studies and specifications
- Risk Assessments and Environmental Studies
- Utility requirements definition