In an increasingly litigious world, Engineers are frequently called upon to assist Courts and other judicial bodies to resolve disputes. This assistance can range from an informal review of
documentation through to the production of an Expert Witness report compliant with Civil Procedure Rules. More recently, this has been extended to the provision of a Single Joint Expert Report.
Clancy Consulting’s Directors and senior members of staff are extensively consulted as Expert Witness by Solicitors and Insurance Companies in claims arising from building accidents,
personal injury and allegations of defective construction to deficient counsel from advisors, tree root trespass and matters of professional indemnity insurance.
We also work closely with specialist materials testing laboratories, academics and Professional Institutions and Bodies to provide an all-embracing, comprehensive Expert service via a single point of contact.
We offer specialist advice in the following areas:
- Subsidence damage
- Geotechnical engineering
- Construction accidents
- Personal injury
- Defective materials and workmanship
- Health and Safety
- CDM regulations
- Fire safety and damage assessment
- Insurance investigations
- Forensic engineering
- Building services installations
- Flood/storm damage
- Schedules of condition
Clancy Consulting have been checked and verified for inclusion in The Expert Witness Directory 2017. Our details also feature on the Sweet & Maxwell Expert Witness Directory.
Our Experts are trained in the legal aspects of report writing and giving evidence in Court. The Directors and senior members of the company are registered with one or more of the following professional bodies:
- Association for Project Management
- Association for Consultancy and Engineering
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Chartered Institute of Building
- Chartered Institution of Building Service Engineers
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Institution of Engineering & Technology
- Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estate Management
- Institution of Highways and Transportation
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Institution of Structural Engineers
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Timber Research and Development Association
- UK Timber Frame Association
For more information, in the first instance please complete the form below for the attention of Leslie Calder.