Many development sites have the potential to affect protected ecological habitats or species. Early identification of potential issues can avoid unexpected delays and costs, refusal of planning permissions or even prosecution.
We offer guidance through the complex regulations and legislation and help our Clients achieve their responsibilities for protected species whilst reducing the likelihood of unnecessary project delays and abnormal costs.
- Ecological Scoping Surveys
- Impact Assessment
- Phase 1 Habitat Surveys
- Protected Species Surveys
- Mitigation Strategies
- Invasive Species Surveys and Management
- River Corridor Surveys
- River Habitat Surveys
- Habitat Creation and Management
- Ecological BREEAM Assessment